Saturday, November 5, 2011

jeff never sins and tiff never wins and noone and nothing could ever stray any way that could ever feel farther from the truth or the heart of the matter flattens  fact under the burden of proof  or the people that we used to fucking be,before we gave up on you and me,,,and i ....    feel like just running away from home and changing my name and my mind and then continuing to search for something that i was just too blind to realize was already in my own front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like or dont like what you have seen here feel free to let me know keeping in mind the fact that i dont really give a fat flying fuck either way and probably, noone else does either. That said, knock yourself out and remember to let someone else know that here is the place to make statements that noone else will tolerate. =-)